- Kristen Rebmann (Chair)
- Beth Wrenn-Estes
- Ziming Liu
- Arglenda Friday
- Judy Weedman
- Bill Fisher
- Susan Higgins (Part-time faculty representative)
- Sharon Tani (SLISConnect alumni representative)
- Sophia Duran (SLISConnect student representative)
- Foster discussion and solicit input about diversity issues from students, staff, and faculty to improve SLIS programs, processes, and activities.
- Plan one Colloquium a year on a diversity topic (in coordination with Colloquium Coordinator)
- Recommend and plan additional diversity activities for SLIS.
- Welcome and mentor SLIS Spectrum scholars.
- Build relationships outside of the School (within the University, in the Silicon Valley, other national and global relationships)