12. (54) Program demonstrates a student-centered focus rather than trying to fit service to the online education student in on-campus student services.
Not Observed Insufficient Moderate Use Meets Criterion Completely
SLIS only delivers its programs online. There are no on campus equivalents.
Our students benefit from a fully online learning community where they can complete their degree and participate in a broad range of learning opportunities, all without ever stepping foot on our campus.
- Academic advising
- Faculty office hours
- Career exploration resources and support
- Library services and resources
- Technical support
- Writing tutoring
- Open houses
- Director's forum
- Research assistant opportunities
- New student orientation
- Professional association student chapters
- Guest speaker presentations
- Post Master’s certificate program