Please submit your SLIS Scholarship Application via Canvas. Do Not FAX to SLIS — FAXes will not be accepted.
Deadline: March 30, 11:59 PM PT.
How to Fill Out and Submit the SLIS Scholarship Application
Follow the instructions below to successfully complete and submit your application.
You will need the latest version of Adobe Acrobat to download and complete this form online.
You may apply for as many Scholarships as you wish. Please submit a separate application for each Scholarship you are applying for, and make sure to drop it into the correct drop box.
- Click to OPEN the SLIS Scholarship Application [PDF].
- Do a FILE/SAVE AS to your computer desktop, and rename the Scholarship Application as follows: [YOURLASTNAME_YOURFIRSTNAME_STUDENTIDNUMBER_short name of scholarship].pdf. Select the correct SHORT NAME for the Scholarship from this shortnames list.
- Open this file from your desktop and, using Adobe Reader, TYPE directly into the Scholarship Application you see displayed on your computer screen.
- Now SAVE to your desktop. SAVE AS: [YOURLASTNAME_YOURFIRSTNAME_STUDENTIDNUMBER_short name of scholarship].pdf. Select the correct SHORT NAME for the Scholarship from this shortnames list (Same file name as step 2 above).
- Upload your form onto Canvas Scholarships & Awards site. Select the appropriate dropbox for each scholarship entry.
QUESTIONS? Email Vicki Robison.