Our website provides extensive information for current MARA students. We invite you to explore the links below and on the left sidebar, which will take you to MARA curriculum web pages.
If you have any questions, we invite you to contact the MARA Program Coordinator, Dr. Patricia Franks.
Program and course links
- MARA Course Descriptions
- Required Courses (students entering 2010-2011)
- Required Courses (effective with students entering Fall 2012)
- Course Rotation Schedules
- Course Syllabi
- Course Textbooks
- MARA Core Competencies
- New student checklist (for admitted students – Fall 2013)
- New student checlist (for admitted students - Spring 2014)
Learn more about the three courses designed to provide practical experiences - Professional Projects, Professional Experience: Internship, and Organizational Consulting Project (OCP):