CSU Mentor Tutorial - Personal Information
Applicant Information –
- Select Date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy) from the pulldown menu, select sex from the pulldown menu, select Social Security number (###–##–####) from the pulldown menu, reenter Social Security number for security purposes. (Note: International students – leave the Social Security information blank if you do not have a Social Security number.)
- Place of birth – Select City from pulldown menu, select U.S. state/territory from pulldown menu, select Country from pulldown menu, enter year that you moved to the U.S. if you were born outside the U.S. (yyyy). (Note: International students – in the U.S. state/territory pull-down menu, select "Foreign country.")
- Citizenship – select Country of citizenship from the pulldown menu, select Citizenship status from pulldown menu. (Note: International students – for "Citizenship status," select "Other visa." For the visa type, type in "U." For the date the visa was issued, type in "01/01/2000.")
- Languages – Enter your first language. Indicate proficiency in other languages that you have competancy in. Select your Reading proficiency, Writing proficiency, and Speaking proficiency from the pulldown menu. Enter years of instruction that you have been taught in English.
- Military Information – fill in as appropriate.
- Optional Information – Enter your Ethnic identity. If you entered American Indian or Alaskan native, enter your tribe.
Parents' highest levels of formal education Select from the pulldown menu your mother and father highest level of formal education.
- Dependent students only – Select from pulldown menu, Estimated gross of annual income, enter Family size.
- Independent students only – Select from pulldown menu, Estimated gross of annual income, enter Family size.
Click next at the bottom of the page (outlined in green) to continue to the next section.
For U.S. citizens:
For non-U.S. citizen: